First Nationwide Online Lean Healthcare Green Belt cohort.
We are delighted to announce the first nationwide online Lean Healthcare Green Belt cohort supported and mentored by our clinical and Lean experts. This cohort will be confined to 12 healthcare professionals who register on a first come, first served basis.
The program will begin December 3rd, 2014.
Your programme features will include:
- Access to a qualified Mentor with experience in both Lean and healthcare. Two mentors with clinical/Lean backgrounds have been selected to support the cohort:
- Damien Dwyer – Damien has over 30 year’s healthcare experience in front line care and his experiences include emergency and cardiac care, education, patient safety, patient flow and state wide clinical redesign initiatives. Damien is Lean Black Belt certified. (see LinkedIn Profile)
- Jo Egan – Jo has over 20 year’s health experience, from front line to senior management in the NHS (UK) and across operational management and quality improvement. Her experience covers acute, sub-acute, primary care and the private healthcare sector. (see LinkedIn Profile)
- 3 month access to our Learning Management System Moodle where you can access and download materials, videos and articles related to your course
- Green Belt Certification from the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA), the voice of public healthcare in Australia to those who successfully complete the programme
- Discrete Discussion Forum will be established so that the 12 participants can engage, interact and learn from each other’s experiences
Assessment is through you delivering a workplace assignment and completing a multiple choice examination.
The price of the above programme is $4,125 inclusive of GST. To register, please complete the form below.
Payment can be made securely via paypal, or you can request an invoice. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Registration for this course is closed.