New Blog Series – Embedding a Culture of Continuous Improvement
We exist in a time where change is both inevitable and rapid. Keeping up with the rapidly changing world means employees need to learn continuously if they are to meet business objectives. To have a competent and agile workforce, it is essential for organizations to empower, encourage, motivate and invest in the development of its employees.
Organizations can kick start continuous improvement initiatives by establishing a culture that drives out fear, promotes on the job training, education and is inclusive.
Our new blog series will provide a roadmap on how to embed a culture of continuous improvement, so it becomes the organization’s DNA:
- Build a strong and positive organisational culture
- Share the organization’s vision with staff
- Reward, appreciate and recognize staff equally and creatively
- Communicate clearly and engage staff
- Use visual management to aid employee understanding and learning
- Empower staff through continuous learning
- Measure critical data, to determine baseline for improvement initiatives
- Maintain feedback loops to foster employment engagement
Our first blog will go live on Wednesday, May 23rd 2018.
We hope you enjoy our upcoming blog series and we would welcome always your feedback and comments.