Healthcare, Community and Human Services
LEI Group is a global leader in the provision of Lean training and consulting to the Healthcare, Community and Human Services industry. As part of a global organisation, we have access to over 19 years’ experience of working with primary and ancillary care and product providers from a variety of jurisdictions and settings.
Our Healthcare, Community and Human Services experience includes education, training and consulting services within a variety of segments and contexts, including:
- Hospitals; front line services
- Hospitals; administrative and support services
- Blood Transfusion
- Aged Care
- Assisted Living
We work with healthcare and related organisations to help make the process of care work run smoothly and to help our clients meet the challenge of balancing rising costs, reduced budgets and enhanced patient safety and care. We have developed proprietary tools, methods and techniques to help you;
- Assess your current performance across process, systems and people
- Identify major opportunities for improvement
- Develop a roadmap or action plan for execution
- Project manage the change programme implementation
- Build in-house capabilities
We work with all our clients to achieve real outcomes, ranging from savings in the region of $100,000 on a Black Belt training project to $20 million on a large scale, multi-site, transformation. Intangible benefits in terms of culture, employee engagement and soft-skills development are significant.
Click here to read a Case Study