LEI Group Australia provides client organisations with a comprehensive, robust and tailored level of consulting support, to successfully meet and exceed performance objectives.
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver sustainable results that include; increased competitiveness; enhanced quality; improved customer service; costs savings and avoidance; increased capacity and operational efficiencies.
Our approach enables engagement by empowering subject matter experts to develop (and eventually own) the solution. It ensures that all relevant stakeholders are identified in order to facilitate upstream and downstream change management and ensure the requirements for a sustainable implementation are fully met.
Our Lean Consulting services include:
- Full Lean Sigma transformation
– Development of strategic frameworks
– Project selection and prioritisation (enterprise and operational)
– Culture change
– Knowledge transfer
– Project execution, measurement and tracking
- Continuous improvement diagnostics (Continuous Improvement Maturity Model)
- Strategy planning and deployment through Hoshin Kanri
- Change and programme management
- Specific point improvements
- Lean design
Our consultants are practice experts with over 10 years’ implementation experience, relevant academic qualifications and a proven track-record in their sector.